Communication and Further Dissemination
Scope of action
Communication and Dissemination activities intend to shed light on both missions and achievements of all EEPLIANT1, EEPLIANT2 and EEPLIANT3 energy actions among key stakeholders. The aim is to raise awareness within the market through a proactive and highly visible communication plan. This includes information on the test results, and to a wider scale, the non-compliance trends identified.
Therefore, the Work Package "Communication and Further Dissemination" carries out the following actions:
- Electronic communication via the project website and social media (Twitter @EEPLIANT, LinkedIn);
- Events organised on national level, with each project partner delivering a presentation about the project activities nationally;
- Presenting the project outcomes on EU or international level;
- Media outcomes in relevant expert or general press;
- Publishing studies, newsletters and reports on the project activities and achievements.
Below you may see the communication tools developed throughout EEPLIANT projects so far:
|EEPLIANT3 Infographics||EEPLIANT2 Video||EEPLIANT2 Webinar 1|
|EEPLIANT2 Webinar 2||EEPLIANT2 Booklet for Suppliers||EEPLIANT1 E-Learning Course|