Work Package 7: Communications and Further Dissemination
Scope of action
The Work Package 7 "Communications and Further Dissemination' intends to shed light on both missions and achievements of EEPLIANT2 among key stakeholders. The aim of this Work Package is to raise awareness within the market through a proactive and highly visible communication plan. This includes information on the test results, and to a wider scale, the non-compliance trends identified.
Therefore, the Work Package "Communication and Further Dissemination" carries out the following actions:
- Electronic communication via the project website and social media (Twitter @EEPLIANT);
- Events organized on national level, with each project partner delivering a presentation about the project activities nationally;
- Presenting the project outcomes on EU or international level;
- Media outcomes in relevant expert or general press;
- Publishing studies, documents and reports on the project activities and achievements.
All the Market Surveillances Authorities (MSAs) involved in EEPLIANT2 are part of this Work Package. They are from the following Member States: Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden.