For the EU-funded project Energy Efficiency Compliant Products 2018 (EEPLIANT3) vores bureau (vb) is seeking accredited, independent laboratories located within the European Economic Area (EEA) with experience of testing Residential Ventilation Units (RVUs) using harmonised EU standards. An open Call for Tender is now available and is covering appliance testing in second half 2021 – beginning 2022.
An important part of the EEPLIANT3 Concerted Action is the testing of appliances for compliance with the relevant energy labelling and ecodesign regulations. This requires the testing of appliances according to the appropriate European standards in accredited test labs.
This call for tender covers energy efficiency testing programmes under two product groups which are distinguished based on their capacity range. Tenderers may bid for one of the product groups or for both:
- RVUs with a maximum flow rate ≤ 450 m3/h
- RVUs with a maximum flow rate from 450 m3/h to 1000 m3/h
More detailed information regarding the WP10 call for tenders is provided within the formal Call for Tenders web page http://voresbureau.dk/tender/
More information regarding the EEPLIANT3 Concerted Action is provided on the project webpage.
- Call for Tender WP10 Ventilation Units - new version, date 07.09.2021;
- Annex A - Declaration of Honour - new version, date 25.08.2021;
- Annex B - Requirements;
- Annex C - Financial Proposal - new version, date 06.09.2021;
- Contract template;
- FAQ: Questions List for the Call for Tender – new version, date 06.09.2021